Recovery Tow Point to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser
If you've done your homework, you'll know that our recovery point for the Prado 150 & FJ Cruiser is a little unconventional. Not only does it secure to the standard mounting locations, but it also takes up a third point: the factory tie-down point. This trio gives our point a unique advantage.
Whilst strong, the standard two mounting points are vulnerable to a peeling type of force during less-than-ideal recoveries. The addition of our third mounting location on a second plane shares loads more evenly and results in an incredibly robust point with superior performance. Utilizing this second plane also allows us to leverage the design for a horizontal opening, allowing for greater clearances and approach angles, and we all know just how important that is when heading off-road.
- Soft shackle friendly, with a large opening and rounded edges.
- Low profile and specifically designed for the Prado 150 & FJ Cruiser, for optimum approach/departure angles.
- 20mm thick Australian Made Steel, Billet CNC Machined.
- Designed to safely manage stresses generated during an angled recovery.
- A gloss powder coat finish in Tanami Red or Aramac Grey (coming soon) ensures your recovery point is both hardwearing and looks great.
- 5000kg WLL.
Compatible with Prado 150 & FJ Cruiser Bull Bars:
- No Bar / Factory Bumper
- Genuine Toyota (Alloy & Commercial)
- ARB (Some trimming of splash guard may be required)
- AFN (Some trimming of splash guard required)
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.