Light Cargo & Pet Barrier and Barrier Shelf to suit Toyota Prado 150
Concerned about unrestrained cargo moving about in steep off-road descents, or maybe you just want your furry friend to stay put in the back? A Light Cargo Pet Barrier helps keep everything secure in the back of your vehicle, while a compatible Barrier Shelf works to get you organized with a secure place to store smaller lightweight items.
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Light Cargo Barrier and the Barrier Shelf mount using the rear grab handle points, ensuring there’s no drilling into the interior of your car
- The Barrier Shelf makes clever use of the most underutilized space in your vehicle – it’s interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst cut-outs still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalize the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Half-barrier design allows you to use more of the cargo area.
- Adjustable brackets to accommodate varying seat positions.
This barrier has not been tested to Australian Standards, and is intended as a pet barrier or for use when off-road.
All of our barriers are designed to be compatible with modern side and curtain-airbag systems, and as such there is clearance around all sides of the barrier to ensure unaffected airbag deployment. In rare instances, very small dogs may be able to get through the gaps provided for this clearance.
Select whether your model is a 5-Seater (GX) OR 7-Seater (GXL, VX, Altitude, Kakadu):
- 1 x Light Cargo Barrier to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460
- 1 x Barrier Shelf to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460
- All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
Please note: If you have a factory 7-Seater (i.e. GXL, VX, Altitude or Kakadu) but have removed the rear seats to make it a 5-Seater, please still select the 7-Seater option.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.