Desert Tan Lid.
The Crossbox (toolbox) maximizes drawer storage efficiency and organization, nesting within the DECKED drawers and Tool Box. Fits all DECKED drawers: crosswise in all full-size drawers and midsize wide drawers. Lengthwise in midsize narrow drawers and the DECKED Tool Box.
The Crossbox is an integrated, modular storage toolbox designed to complement the functional organization of DECKED drawers. It's designed to fit crosswise in all full-size drawers and midsize wide drawers; it fits lengthwise in narrow midsize drawers.
The Crossbox is available in DECKED Blue and also in a military-approved Desert Tan. Made 100% in America. Mix and match to grab and go!
Fitted with an EPDM lid gasket for weatherproof storage, the Crossbox features an easy carry handle, a removable small tool and parts organizer tray, and multiple grip points for easy retrieval from system drawers. The Crossbox is rugged, durable and meant to take a beating.
- 17.5" x 10.75" x 7.75"
- 672 cubic Inches
- 40 lb weight limit
- Nests in DECKED Drawer Systems and Tool Boxes
- Fits narrow, midsize drawers lengthwise; fits wide, midsize and full-size drawers crosswise
- High impact resin and heavy duty construction offer lasting durability
- Integrated EPDM seal keeps moisture out
- Removable small parts and tool tray
- Easy locking latches
- Lockable to keep contents secure
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Grip points located on ends for easy retrieval from drawers
- Integrated lid ruler
- Ruler & Common Bolt/Bit Guide
- Half the size of D-Box
- Made in USA
The toolbox was designed to carry a weight of 40 lbs, and we did drop testing analysis to show it would survive a drop test from a normal carrying height or from the height of an open tailgate on a pickup. 40 lb is the max weight one should carry, but only for shorter distances while using both hands (using our grip locations) with the toolbox close to one’s chest as one would carry a heavy box. To sum things up, our toolbox is capable of carry loads greater than one should carry on a regular basis.