Effortlessly convert your Slimline II Roof Rack to an expedition style rack with rails. This kit includes all hardware and components needed to fit rails to either the front or back of a 1255mm wide Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
Convert your Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack at any time to a classic looking safari style basket shaped roof rack. Please note: this kit only works with 1255mm wide Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
- Install in minutes.
- No drilling required.
- Adds extra cargo support.
- Attractive, low profile design.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Powder coated with the same durable, weather resistant finish as the Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant, high-density aluminum components.
- The Expedition Rails add 61mm / 2.4” to the height of the roof rack.
The modular bolt on design allows you to remove rail components whenever needed, ie. to mount a roof top tent.
Can be used at the front or rear of the Slimline II Roof Rack. To add rails to BOTH the front and rear, you will need to purchase 2 Front Runner Expedition Rail Front or Back kits.
To add rails completely around the full perimeter of your rack, purchase the appropriate width Front Runner FULL PERIMETER Expedition Rail Kit.
RRAC066 - Expedition Tubing D (525.5mm and 365.5mm)RRAC071 - Expedition Rail Corner Set
RRAC072 - Expedition Rail LH & RH Drop Set
RRAC073 - Expedition Rail Joiner
Powder coated Aluminium die cast joints
Powder coated 304 Stainless Steel tubing
485mm (19.1") L x 1255mm (49.4") W x 112mm (4.4") H