Rear Door Drop Down Table to suit Suzuki Jimny JB74 (3 Door Model)
The easiest work and prep surface for life on the road – whether it’s a roadside lunch, a little email catch up, or the ultimate drinks bar at the campsite.
Please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 35mm clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories.
Please Note: The rear factory luggage compartment lid may rub on the table, depending on your model year. If you do not wish for contact to occur, we recommend removing the compartment or trimming the lid. Earlier models can also remove the plastic rivets to allow the compartment to shift forward when the door is closed.
- Adjustment for the door angle – quick-pull knob provides angle adjustment, while paracords are easily adjusted for precise levelling.
- Provides a practical and deep surface area – fits many standard gas stoves, measuring 750mm x 360mm.
- Made to last – the table is precision laser cut and folded stainless steel, finished in a stealthy and hard-wearing Undara Black powder coat.
- Fits like a glove – the door card provides a stronger, slimmer mounting surface, while curving and conforming to the door for a factory look.
- Durable door card – machined from high-quality recycled and virgin HDPE. UV-stabilised, plus chemical, dirt, scratch and impact resistant.
- Rattle-free – elastic catches and bungee buttons keep everything rattle-free on corrugated roads.
- Quick install – fitting takes just 30 minutes, and requires only basic tools. Note installation does require nutserts to secure.
- Rated to 10kg – so you can rest assured it’s up to the task of holding everything you need.
- 1 x Rear Door Drop Town Table to suit Suzuki Jimny JB74 (3 Door Model)
- 1 x Rear Door Trim Card Replacement to suit Suzuki Jimny JB74 (3 Door Model)
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.