Out-Back Gas Bottle Mount to suit Rear-Mounted Spare Tyres
The ultimate way to mount your Gas Bottle, Out-Back.
Create a mount to suit your setup. Fixed to the Out-Back Spare Tyre Mount, adjust it up and down, in and out. Run it left, right or even above your spare tyre – with the Out-Back Gas Bottle Mount, it's all up to you.
- Side mounting on your spare tyre allows you to still run a rear bin bag or factory reversing camera.
- Gas Bottle sits elevated and flush with the sidewall of the tyre, ensuring it’s located safely within your setup.
- Can be used in multiple positions, depending on the placement of your spare. Place it on the left-hand side, right-hand side or even horizontally above the tyre.
- Secure thumb screw mounts for toolless removal of the gas bottle, whilst two sets of slots for straps provide additional securing options.
- Positioned at an accessible height on the Spare Tyre.
- Perfect for those who use their camp kitchen at the back of the vehicle.
- Made from 3mm 304 Stainless Steel, powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your tyre and won’t rust.
- Suits 1.25kg & 2kg Companion & Gasmate LPG Gas Cylinders. See images or the FAQ tab for gas bottle dimensions.
- Compatible with rear-mounted spare tyres from 28-35”.
- Compatible with most vehicles when mounted above the tyre. Not suitable for side mounting on some vehicles with barn-door style rear doors. Please check the clearances required for side mounting in the images or on the FAQ tab.
- 1 x Out-Back Gas Bottle Mount
- Optional: 1 x Out-Back Spare Tyre Mount and 1 x Rola Titan Ratchet Strap – Select your preference for with or without the tyre mount above
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.