Out-Back Maxtrax for Rear-Mounted Spare Tyres
The ultimate way to mount your Maxtrax or TRED, Out-Back.
Create a mount to suit your setup. Fixed to the Out-Back Spare Tyre Mount, adjust it up and down, in and out. Run it left, right or even above your spare tyre – with the Out-Back Mount, it's all up to you.
- Multiple mounting holes and offset design provides maximum adjustability, so you can position to suit your setup.
- Side mounting on your spare tyre allows you to still run a rear bin bag or factory reversing camera.
- Recovery boards sit flush with the sidewall of the tyre.
- Can be used in multiple positions, depending on the placement of your spare. Place it on the left-hand side, right-hand side or even horizontally above the tyre.
- Accessible height is great for mobility issues or those without room on their roof.
- Lightweight but strong aluminium design provides a secure surface for mounting your recovery boards.
- Compatible with with Maxtrax MkII and TRED GT, HD or Pro Recovery Boards.
- Out-Back Spare Tyre mount is also multipurpose, with nearly unlimited uses, perfect for 10L water or fuel storage with a Rotopax Style holder (not included).
- Powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your tyre and won’t rust.
Compatible with rear-mounted spare tyres from 28-35”. For rear bar setups, please check the clearances required in the images or on the FAQ tab.
- Compatible with: Jeep, Prado 120 & 150 positioned horizontally above the tyre only, FJ can be positioned horizontally above the tyre or angled on the RHS, due to interference with the handle or hitting the light.
- Not compatible with factory wheel mount: Nissan Patrol Y61, Toyota LandCruiser LC76, LC100/105.
- 1 x Out-Back Maxtrax Mount
- 1 x Out-Back Spare Tyre Mount
- 1 x Rola Titan Ratchet Strap 25mm x 3.6m
- Optional: 4 x Maxtrax 17mm or TRED Mounting Pins – Select your preference above
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Before use, please ensure clearance between the product and vehicle, with the door both open and closed.