To suit Maxtrax TRED Recovery Boards
They’re a saviour on tough tracks and sandy beaches, but there’s nothing worse than trying to find a spot to put filthy Maxtrax after they’ve just saved your hide. Our Rear Wheel Maxtrax Recovery Board Mounting Bracket enables safe and secure mounting for vehicles with a rear-mounted spare tyre, so they’re right where you need, when you need them most.
- No roof rack, a full rack, or unable to reach your rack? Rear Spare Tyre/Wheel mounting provides easy and quick access regardless.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Mounting your Maxtrax out of the vehicle frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Made from sturdy electro-zinc plated steel.
- Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax MKII recovery boards.
- Suits vehicles with a rear-mounted spare tyre. Not compatible with the Prado 150 and FJ Cruiser with the reversing camera in the factory mount. We do offer mounting brackets to relocate your camera here. After relocating the camera, you will also need to cut down part of the original bracket in order to install this mount.
- 1 x Maxtrax Mount
- 1 x Rear Wheel / Hi-Lift Jack Mounting Bracket
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.