You often hear about ensuring you have an adequate recovery kit before heading off-road, but what many overlook is perhaps the most important part – the recovery point itself. Factory tow and tie-down points on your vehicle simply aren’t designed for safe off-road use. Upgrading to points designed specifically to handle the load stresses of recovery situations ensures that when the inevitable happens, you’re ready to go.
- 20mm thick Australian Made Steel, Billet CNC Machined.
- Soft shackle friendly, with a large opening and rounded edges.
- Designed to safely manage stresses generated during an angled recovery.
- Low profile and specifically designed for the LC200, for optimum approach/departure angles.
- Features a durable powder coat finish in either Aramac Grey or Tanami Red.
- 5000kg WLL.
- Compatible with most bull bars. Please note that they are not compatible with Ironman Bullbars.
- 2 x Recovery Tow Points (1 Pair ) – Select either Aramac Grey or Tanami Red above.
- 4 x M12 G10.9 High Tensile Bolts
- 4 x M12 Nord-Lock Washers
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.