Our new stackable storage boxes are made from the same impact-resistant plastic, and now feature new extra-secure latching, providing extra durability while also sealing out water and dust, so your gear will stay safe, dry and clean—even when your rig gets dirty.
Due to varying internal air pressure, the lid of the Wolf Pack Pro may occasionally prove difficult to open due to its sealing ability. To open, apply moderate pressure to the lid with one hand directly next to the latch, checking the latch is properly closed before unlatching.
To view a demonstration please view video in tab below.
These plastic, workable sized storage boxes are easy to arrange in a cargo bed and vertical-sided to avoid wasted space. They stack securely for convenient storage in your vehicle thanks to the lids fitting neatly into the base of the box above it.
- Made from black, impact-resistant plastic.
- Features new extra-secure latches sealing the Wolf Pack Pro from water and dust.
- IP66 rated.
- Integrated grips for easy carrying.
- Versatile. Use in the cargo bed, truck/boot, or on your roof rack.
- Suitable for exterior storage.
- Wolf Pack Pros form the heart of many Front Runner storage systems. The Front Runner Transit Bags hold 2-3 Wolf Pack Pros depending on Transit Bag size and Wolf Pack configuration. Front Runner Wolf Pack Drawer Systems provide a comprehensive and practical vehicle storage solutions.
- For a padded storage solution, line the Wolf Pack Pro with a Flat Pack to protect camera gear, kitchenware and other fragile items.
- Use in conjunction with Stratchits as well as Black Tie Down Rings for a safe and secure roof rack storage solution.
- Wolf Pack Pro are not stackable with Wolf Pack.
High density polyethylene black plastic
510mm (20.1") L x 400mm (15.7") W x 230mm (9.1") H
445mm (17.5") L x 335mm (13.2") W x 203mm (8") H